NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Friday:
* James J. Morandi, 53, of Hall Street, was arraigned on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, failure to drive in the right lane, failure to stop or yield and a state highway traffic violation. He also faces two counts of possession of a Class B drug -- acetaminophen, oxycodone, caffeine, codeine and phosphate X18 -- for a subsequent offense. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Aug. 3.
* Peter J. Caron, 66, of Church Street, was arraigned on charges of operating under the influence of liquor and speeding. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Aug. 7.
* Michael J. Mitchell, 35, of Water Street in Williamstown, had charges of breaking and entering into a building at nighttime for a felony and larceny over $250 dismissed upon request of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. He is schedule to be indicted and arraigned on the charges in Berkshire Superior Court in Pittsfield.
* Danielle DeLorenzo, 35, of Holtsville, N.Y., admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of larceny by check under $250. She was ordered to pay $110.91 in restitution, and the charge was dismissed upon payment.
* Douglas B. Thompson, 26, of Fred Mason Road in Cheshire, was found guilty after admitting to sufficient facts on a charge of operating under the influence of liquor. He was ordered to pay a $250 operating under the influence fee, $50 to the operating under the influence victims fund, $250 to the head injury fund, $50 to the victim and witness fund, a $567.22 driving school fee and a $65 probation fee. His license was suspended for 45 days, and he was put on probation until June 28, 2013.
On a count of negligent operation of a motor vehicle, Thompson was found guilty after admitting to sufficient facts. He was put on probation until June 28, 2013.
On charges of possessing an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle, failure to wear a seat belt and sending or reading electronic messages, Thompson was ordered to pay $225 in fines.
* Shawn Tripodes, 18, of Brooklyn Street, was arraigned on charges of larceny under $250 and malicious destruction of property under $250. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for July 31.
* Khristyna A. Keating, 21, of Florida, admitted to sufficient facts on two charges of larceny over $250, seven counts of larceny under $250, nine charges of forgery of a check and nine counts of uttering a false check. She was ordered to pay $1,038 in restitution, $90 to the victim and witness fund and a $200 probation fee. She was put on probation until June 28, 2013, and ordered to continue counseling at the Brien Center and remain drug and alcohol free with screens.
Warrants were issued for the following people:
* Agapito Diaz, 27, of North State Road in Cheshire, for failure to appear for a probation violation hearing.
* Geoffery Duval, 61, of West Pine Street in Adams, for failure to pay court ordered monies.
* Janet Bushey, 35, of Brooklyn Street, for failure to appear for a pretrial hearing on a charge of larceny by check over $250.
-- Meghan Foley