NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Monday:
* Diana M. Harrer, 36, of Bellevue Avenue in Adams, was arraigned on charges of failure to stop or yield and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
* Aaron F. Walden, 39, of Walnut Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor, second offense; operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license; and possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Sept. 12.
* Kevin Peterson, 50, of Cross Road in Clarksburg, was arraigned on charges of aggravated assault and battery and wanton destruction of property over $250.
Warrants were issued for the following people:
* Louis A. Piccone, 50, of Kirchner Road in Dalton, on charges of failure to stop for police and speeding in violation of a special regulation.
* Gabrielle S. Carle, 26, of Howland Avenue in Adams, on a charge of shoplifting by concealed merchandise.
* Hannah Hamilton, 24, of Debby Lane in Moncks Corner, S.C., on a charge of failure to return leased personalty.
* Nadine S.
* Philip S. Cromack, 22, of Bailey Hill Road in Readsboro, Vt., on charges of possession of a firearm without a Firearms Identification Card, possession of ammunition without a Firearms Identification Card and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
-- Phil Demers