NORTH ADAMS -- The annual Fall Foliage Festival leaf hunt has ended. The committee has released the names of the winners, and the solutions to the clues.
Number 9 leaf is no longer at its location and is unclaimed. The person who has the leaf must return it to the Office of Tourism at 6 W. Main St. to claim the prize.
There were only two winners in the homebound leaf hunt.
The winners and the solutions are:
1. Jeff Brassard -- Ashu willticook Rail Trail, Park Street, Adams
2. unknown -- Hairpin Turn
3. Brian Langer -- Pedrin’s Dairy Bar
4. Tara Johnson -- Olympic Pizza
5. unknown -- Hoosac Mt. Range Trailhead
6. Katie Dean -- In the Shadow of The Cross Grotto
7. Jane Bryce -- Lakeview Orchards
8. Kate Merrigan -- Landmark Credit Union
9. unclaimed -- Flamingo Motors
10. Jason Hooks -- Cozy Corner
11. Traci ? -- Heron Cove
12. Justyna Carlson -- North Adams Iron Company Monument
13. ? Luczynski -- Avon Street
1. Hazel Hancock -- The Capitol Restaurant
2. Tim Mongeon -- The Mohawk Theater
3. unclaimed -- The Che shire Cheese Press
Businesses that donated this year are Bark N Cat, Eagle Street Music on Main, The Hub Restaurant, Hardware at Mass MoCA, Jack’s Hot Dogs, Mass MoCA, Pedrin’s Dairy Bar and Shima.