NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Wednesday:
* Brenton C. Rohane, 25, of Union Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of assault with a dangerous weapon, possession of a Class A drug and assault and battery. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Nov. 30.
* Brett E. Logan Jr., 23, of East Main Street in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts on charges of larceny from a building, larceny over $250, breaking and entering a building at night for a felony and possession of a burglarious instrument. The case was continued without a finding until Oct. 31, 2013.
* Patrick M. Bunt Jr., 24, of State Street in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on a charge of trespassing. Bunt was fined $100.
* Franki L. Pierce, 18, of Eagle Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of disturbing the peace and resisting arrest. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Dec. 4.
* Alan G. Shopps, 44, of Daniels Road in North Adams, was arraigned on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license as a habitual traffic offender. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Jan. 30.
Warrants were issued for the following people:
* Sean E. O’Bryan, 36, of East Main Street in Cheshire, on charges of a number-plate violation, failure to wear seat belt and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
* Tiffany N. Poirot, 23, of Isbell Street in North Adams, on a charge of reckless endangerment of a child.
-- Phil Demers