NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Tuesday:
* Derek A. Barbeau, 51, of Howland Avenue in Adams, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty of violating an abuse-prevention order. Barbeau was fined $150.
* Violet E. Bentley, 29, of Willow Dell in North Adams, was arraigned on a charge of assault with a dangerous weapon. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Dec. 12.
* Maxwell Williamson Jr., 63, of Summer Street in Adams, was arraigned on charges of two counts of possession of a Class B drug to distribute and a single count of conspiracy to violate drug law.
* Chad M. Forrest Jr., 21, of Gallup Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of disturbing the peace, malicious destruction of property under $250 and disorderly conduct. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Dec. 14.
* Michael A. Lavigne, 41, of Liberty Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and disturbing the peace. A pretrial hearing was scheduled for Dec. 17.
* Terri L. Lafountain, 41, of Liberty Street in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on charges of operating
* Marc J. Beauchamp, 33, of Meadow Street in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle. Beauchamp was fined $600 and given a 45-day loss of license. The case was continued without a finding until Nov. 13, 2013.
* Donald E. Tatro, 25, of South Church Street in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of aggravated assault and battery. Tatro was fined $90 and the case was continued without a finding until Nov. 12, 2014.
* James V. Bourdon, 59, of Highland Avenue in West Springfield, was arraigned on charges of lewdness, open and gross indecent exposure, and possession of an unsecured and loaded weapon. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Dec. 12.
Warrants were issued for the following people:
* Helen Grieco, 39, of West Sahara Avenue in Las Vegas, Nev., on charges of larceny by check over $250, utter false check and forgery of check.
* Otha L. Day, 58, of Massachusetts Avenue in North Adams, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
-- Phil Demers