NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Monday and Tuesday:
* John F. Bryant, 43, of Manning Street in Wil liamstown, was arraigned on charges of breaking and entering a building at night for a felony and larceny from a building.
* Tyler J. Boutiette, 25, of Jackson Street in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor and no inspection sticker. Boutiette was fined $635 and given a 45-day loss of license. The case was continued without a finding until Nov. 19, 2013.
* David M. Martell, 33, of Route 22 in Canaan, N.Y., was arraigned on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor, possession of an open container of alcohol inside a motor vehicle and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Jan. 7.
* Timothy J. Biagini, 23, of East Street in Adams, was arraigned on a charge of uttering a counterfeit note. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Jan. 8.
* Mark Mahoney, 47, of Oak Street in Dalton, was arraigned on charges of larceny over $250 and receiving stolen property over $250. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Dec. 10.
Warrants were issued for the following people:
* William H. Atwell II, 26, of East Hoosac Street in Adams, on a charge of cruelty to an animal.
* Laura M. Burdick, 28, of Crotteau Street in Adams, on a charge of larceny by check over $250.
-- Phil Demers