NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Wednesday:
* John Twomey, 21, of Middle Road in Clarksburg, was arraigned on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and a marked-lanes violation. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Dec. 31.
* Bryan H. Rennell, 19, of Blackstone Road in Florida, was arraigned on charges of negligent operation of a motor vehicle, a tire tread-depth violation, a marked-lanes violation and speeding. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Dec. 17.
* Harrison O. Spence, 25, of Hermon Avenue in North Adams, was arraigned on a charge of violating a harassment-prevention order. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Jan. 11.
* Akeem Dumpson, 28, of Brook Terrace in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of credit card fraud under $250 and larceny of a credit card. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Dec. 10.
Warrants were issued for the following people:
* Danielle M. Milesi, 17, of Jordan Street in Adams, on a charge of possession of liquor by a person under 21.
* Butch A. Dix, 20, of Walnut Street in North Adams, on a charge of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
-- Phil Demers