NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Monday:
* Daulton J. Young, 19, of Cheshire Road in Pittsfield, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, and responsible on charges of a marked-lanes violation and possession of an open container of alcohol inside a motor vehicle. Young was fined $800 and given a 210-day loss of license and probation until Dec. 2, 2013.
* Sabina Ostrander, 25, of Gage Street in Bennington, Vt., was arraigned on charges of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, license not in possession and speeding. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Feb. 22.
* Phyllis A. Arthur-Badoo, 26, of April Lane in Pittsfield, was arraigned on charges of no inspection sticker and op erating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Dec. 14.
* Brent N. Butler, 33, of Howland Avenue in Adams, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on charges of breaking and en ter ing a building during the day for a felony and larceny from a building. Butler was sentenced to 10 months in a house of correction with 61 days credit.
* Christopher W. Grand champ, 20, of Howland Ave nue in Adams, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on charges of assault with a dangerous weapon and providing liquor to a person under 21. Grandchamp was fined $90 and given probation until Oct. 15, 2013.
A warrant was issued for the following person:
* Michael Stanley, 49, of Route 7 in Pownal, Vt., on a charge of receiving stolen property under $250.
-- Phil Demers