NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Monday:
* Milton L. Sartori, 84, of Fred Mason Road in Cheshire, was arraigned on a charge of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs.
* Christopher J. Dunaway, 32, of North Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of assault with a dangerous weapon, disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace, resisting arrest, indecent exposure, possession of a firearm without a Firearms Identification Card and possession of a Class D substance with intent to distribute. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Dec. 31.
* Michael Snide, 38, of Bethel Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of assault and battery, witness intimidation, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and malicious de struction of property over $250. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Jan. 7.
* Siobhan A. Morse, 27, of Clifford Lane in Adams, was arraigned on charges of negligent operation of a motor vehicle and a marked-lanes violation. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Jan. 25.
* Alexander M. Weatherby, 24, of Eagle Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and an inspection
Warrants were issued for the following people:
* Steven F. Mclain, 35, of Pine Lodge Park in Williamstown, on charges of breaking and entering for misdemeanor and wanton destruction of property under $250.
* Edward F. Poette, 45, of Labonte Avenue in North Adams, on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and speeding.
-- Phil Demers