NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Friday:
* Brian E. Foley, 31, of Arnold Street in Williamstown, was arraigned on charges of failure to stop or yield, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle with license revoked as a habitual traffic offender and receiving stolen property under $250.
* Kelly A. O’Laughlin, 33, of Willow Cove in Cheshire, admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of shoplifting over $100 by asportation. O’Laughlin was fined $250 and the case was continued without a finding until January 11, 2013.
* Robert Dunn, 38, of Queens Ct in Milton, Fla., admitted to sufficient facts on charges of operating a vehicle under the influence of liquor (OUI) and child endangerment while OUI. Dunn was fined $600, given a 45-day loss of license and the case was continued without a finding until Dec. 11, 2013.
* Richard C. Reynolds, 48, of Harwood Street in Williamstown, admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of assault. Reynolds was fined $50 and the case was continued without a finding until Sept. 11, 2013.
* Tyler Bombardier, 19, of State Road in North Adams, was arraigned on a charge of larceny over $250. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Feb. 8.
* Joseph M. Dollinger, 18, of Brayton Hill Terrace in North Adams, was arraigned on two counts of larceny over $250. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Feb. 8.
Warrants were issued for the following people:
* Christopher A. Letalien, 28, of Biltmore Avenue in North Adams, on charges of assault and battery, witness intimidation and violating an abuse-prevention order.
* Kelly L. Rivers, 38, of Hawthorn Street in Pittsfield, on a charge of assault and battery.
* Stephen W. Watson, 43, of Berkley Avenue in Cohoes, N.Y., on charges of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and speeding.
* Brian T. Hinckley, 20, of Newton Avenue in Pittsfield, on charges of negligent operation of a motor vehicle, failure to keep in the right lane, possession of liquor by a person under 21 and speeding.
-- Phil Demers