NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Tuesday:
* Brittanie Bonniver, 17, of Beech Street in Adams, was arraigned on two counts assault and battery. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Feb. 22.
* Michael H. Brazee, 23, of Golden Hill Road in Lee, was arraigned on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Feb. 8.
* John L. Bump, 40, of Columbia Street in Adams, was arraigned on charges of a lights violation, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor and possession of an open container of alcohol inside a motor vehicle. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Feb. 20.
* Scott M. Hasty, 22, of Cadwell Road in Pittsfield, admitted to sufficient facts on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor and a marked-lanes violation. Hasty was fined $635 and given a 45-day loss of license. The case was continued without a finding until Jan. 21, 2014.
Warrants were issued for the following people:
* Shaylene A. Camacho, 21, of Linden Street in New Bedford, on charges of three counts larceny under $250 and larceny of a credit
* Constance L. Rock, 48, of River Road in Clarksburg, on charges of a number-plate violation, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
-- Phil Demers