NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Tuesday:
* Daryl J. Boutin, 18, of West Main Street in North Adams, was arraigned on a charge of resisting arrest. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for April 2.
* Robert A. Bushika, 29, of Bracewell Avenue in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts on charges of receiving stolen property under $250.
Bushika was fined $50 and given probation until Aug. 2, 2013.
* Matthew A. Miller, 28, of Commercial Street in Adams, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on a charge of violating an abuse-prevention order. Miller was sentenced to seven months in a house of correction.
* Corey M. Saddlemire, 32, of Garfield Road in Stephentown, N.Y., admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on a charge of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and responsible on a charge of speeding.
Saddlemire was fined $150.
* Michael L. Braica, 50, of Apremont Street in Adams, was arraigned on a charge of shoplifting by asportation. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Feb. 26.