NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Monday:
* Michael J. Quick, 27, of Union Street in North Adams, was arraigned on a charge of violating an abuse-prevention order. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for March 29.
* Nadine Parise, 35, of Superior Street in Pittsfield, was arraigned on a charge of larceny over $250. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for March 27.
* Jennifer J. Planckey, 33, of Burke Avenue in Pittsfield, was arraigned on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for March 20.
* Andrew O. Bates, 27, of Lebanon Avenue in Pittsfield, was found guilty on a charge of negligent operation of a motor vehicle. Bates was fined $550, sentenced to 14 days in a house of correction and given probation until Feb. 11, 2014.
* Mark K. Dezess, 39, of North Holden Street in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on a charge of violating an abuse-prevention order. Dezess was fined $50 and given probation until Sept. 10.
* Timothy K. Sherman, 30, of Central Shaft Road in Florida, admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of possession of ammunition without a Firearms Identification card. Sherman was fined $50 and the case was continued without a finding until April 12.
Warrants were issued for the following people:
* Ann Rondeau, 33, of Edgewood Avenue in North Adams, on a charge of larceny by check over $250.
* Stephen M. Dunleavy-McLear, 19, of Houghton Street in North Adams, on a charge of assault and battery.