NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Wednesday:
* Jeffrey D. Hoag, 45, of Holbrook Street in North Adams, pleaded guilty to charges of four counts of larceny over $250 and single counts of larceny of construction tools, larceny from a building and larceny under $250. Hoag was sentenced to one year in a house of correction with 76-days credit, given probation until Sept. 30, 2014, and ordered to pay $3,000 in restitution to one victim and $3,500 to a second.
* Kirtis L. Reynolds, 28, of Notch Road in Adams, plead guilty to charges of two counts improper import/
export of an animal. Reynolds was fined $950.
* Johnathan C. DiGennaro, 17, of State Road in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor and possession of liquor by a person under 21. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for April 3.
* Joseph J. White, 36, of Overlook Terrace in Adams, was arraigned on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for March 22.
* Scott J. Clish, 37, of Arnold Court in Cheshire, was arraigned on a charge of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor. A
* Ruth Tunnicliffe, 57, of Cole Avenue in Williamstown, was arraigned on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor, a miscellaneous equipment violation, a marked-lanes violation and license not in possession. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for March 22.
-- Phil Demers