NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Wednesday:
* Angela Tassone, 27, of First Street in Adams, admitted to sufficient facts on a marked-lanes violation charge. Tassone was fined $50.
* Alexander A. Jerred, 21, of Hall Street in Williamstown, was arraigned on two counts of assault and battery and single counts of assault and battery on a police officer, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and possession of a Class A drug. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for April 18.
* Zachary V. McNeal, 26, of East Street in Pittsfield, was arraigned on charges of larceny from a building and receiving stolen property over $250. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for April 10.
* David J. Jowett, 43, of Mt. Williams Drive in Williamstown, was arraigned on a charge of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for April 2.
A warrant was issued for the following person:
* Lindsay P. Bolte, 23, of Pleasant Street in North Adams, on a charge of larceny over $250 from a person over 60 or disabled.
-- Phil Demers