NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Monday:
* Patricia E. Higgs, 44, of Bellevue Avenue in Adams admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of third offense shoplifting by asportation. Higgs was sentenced to seven days in a house of correction.
* Ashley L. Iriass, 30, of Ashland Street in North Adams admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of larceny over $250. Iriass was ordered to pay $572.84 in restitution.
* Logan Maestri, 27, of Pleasant Street in North Adams was found not guilty on a charge of destruction of property over $250.
* Mark T. Ring, 22, of Arnold Place in North Adams admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on a charge of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. Ring was sentenced to seven days in a house of correction.
* Orene L. Crisp, 27, of New Street in North Adams admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of larceny under $250. Crisp was fined $250 and case was continued without a finding until May 5.
* Ronald J. Luizzi, 43, of Hancock Road in Hancock was arraigned on charges of two counts assault and battery. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for April 10.
* Wesley E.
A warrant was issued for the following person:
* Lisa J. Heck, 44, of Barbour Street in North Adams on charges of larceny over $250 and larceny by check over $250.
-- Phil Demers