NORTH ADAMS - The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Friday:
* David M. Tafur, 28, of Griswald Street in Nassau, N.Y., admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on a charge of assault and battery. Tafur was fined $50 and given probation until April 25, 2014.
* Burhan A. Aldroubi, 18, of Park Street in Williamstown, admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of larceny over $250. Aldroubi was fined $290 and the case was dismissed.
* Krystal A. Matyasovszky, 24, of East Housatonic Street in Pittsfield, admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of possession of a Class A drug. The case was continued without a finding until Oct. 25.
* Kenneth J. Konsevich, 40, of Wilshire Drive in Cheshire, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on charges of larceny over $250 by false pretense, larceny from a building and larceny over $250. Konsevich was sentenced to 18 months in a house of correction.
A warrant was issued for the following person:
* Amy M. Kessler, 42, of Broadway in Albany, N.Y., on charges of four counts of malicious destruction of property over $250 and single counts of breaking and entering a building at night for a felony and burn personalty. - Phil Demers