NORTH ADAMS -- The Leaf Hunt Committee has announced the second set of clues for the remaining leaves in the Fall Foliage Leaf Hunt.
People finding a leaf must return it to the Office of Tourism and Cultural Devel opment, 6 West Main St. One prize is allowed per household. The names of the winners and the answers to clues will be announced at the contest’s conclusion.
Leaf Hunt numbers and clues:
1. Park and ride; 2nd: Don’t forget your helmet
6. No bears in this cave; 2nd: In the shadow of the cross
9. Flamboyant turbines; 2nd: Pretty in pink
11. A cozy hangout for some of the Ardiedal family; 2nd: LuLu
1. It’s now a busy place, but it was no Boston or Washington; 2nd: At one time, the most important place on Main Street
2. Pretty soon this place will have cash; 2nd: Once had an Indian Motif
3. A tribute to Jefferson’s mammoth inaugural gift; 2nd: The Big Cheese