NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court Monday:
* Karen M. Duverney, 28, of Chase Avenue in North Adams, was arraigned on a charge of negligent operation of a motor vehicle. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for May 2.
* Jayson B. Morin, 39, of East Main Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of operating under the influence of liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
* Kayleigh A. Wandrei, 33, of Second Avenue in Cheshire, was arraigned on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and speeding in violation of a special regulation. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Aug. 3.
* Ronnie T. Hamner Jr., 41, of River Road in Clarksburg, was found guilty of three counts of assault and battery and one count of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. Hamner was sentenced to nine months in a house of correction.
Warrants were issued for the following people:
* Derek J. Rhinemiller, 31, of Blackington Street in North Adams, on charges of shoplifting over $100 and shoplifting.
-- Phil Demers