Transcript Staff Story Body:
NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Friday:
* David A. Floriani, 45, of South Church Street in North Adams, was arraigned on a charge of subsequent offense operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Feb. 27.
* Benjamin W. Allison, 22, of Bay Road in Amherst, admitted to sufficient facts and was found responsible on a charge of sell/deliver liquor to a person under 21. Allison was fined $100.
* Ryan Donovan, 20, of Franklin Street in Clarksburg, admitted to sufficient facts on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor, a marked-lanes violation and possession of a Class D drug. Donovan was fined $635 and given a 210-day license suspension. The case was continued without a finding until Jan. 24, 2014.
* Joshua S. Martin, 25, of Carver Street in Bennington, Vt., was arraigned on a charge of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for April 5.
* Melvin H. McCall, 33, of North Adams (homeless), admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of breaking and entering and was found guilty. McCall was sentenced to 90 days in a house of
* Jose Santiago, 26, of Sullivan Street in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts on was found guilty on charges of possession of a Class A drug and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. Santiago has served the nine-day sentence he was given.
* Jake Mcinnis, 22, of Barbour Street in North Adams, was arraigned on a charge of violating an abuse-prevention order. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Feb. 22.
A warrant was issued for the following person:
* Christopher P. Casino, 48, of Hamburg Street in Springfield, on a a charge of larceny by check over $250.
-- Phil Demers