NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Monday:
* David N. Kendig, 58, of Kirchner Road in Dalton, admitted to sufficient facts on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor (OUI), possession of an open container of alcohol inside a motor vehicle and speeding, and was found guilty on a charge of child endangerment while OUI. Kendig was fined $800 and given a 45-day loss of license and probation until May 12, 2014.
* Joshua Morin, 32, of Henderson Road in Clarksburg, admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of larceny over $250. Morin was ordered to pay $6,185.36 in restitution and the case was continued without a finding.
* David Biros, 46, of Thompson Street in Adams, was arraigned on a charge of receiving stolen property over $250. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for June 26.
* Clyde P. Harper, 53, of Laurel Street in Greenfield, was arraigned on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and no inspection sticker. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for May 15.
* Jason J. Betinis, 53, of East Hawley Road in Charlemont, was arraigned on a charge of assault with a dangerous weapon. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for June 7.
A warrant was issued for the following person:
* Christie L. Hart, 23, of Jordan Street in Adams, on a charge of assault and battery.
-- Phil Demers