NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Friday:
* Travis J. Dargie, 21, of Staple Street in Adams, was arraigned on a charge of operating under the influence of liquor and speeding. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Aug. 6.
* Jennifer Nault, 22, of Lafayette Road in Plymouth, was arraigned on a charge of larceny over $250 by check. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Aug. 6.
* Ria E. Burns, 57, of Pleasant Street in Adams, was arraigned on a charge of permitting the unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Nov. 20.
Warrants were issued for the following people:
* Amber Kelson, 31, of Swallow Hill Road in Pownal, Vt., for failure to appear for a pretrial hearing.
* James E. Killins, 28, of April Lane in Pittsfield, for failure to appear for pretrial hearing.
* Timothy P. Gilvey, 21, of Seminole Drive in North Adams, for failure to pay court ordered monies.