NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Wednesday:
* Mishelle M. Thomann, 33, of Brayton Hill Terrace in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, an unregistered motor vehicle, an uninsured motor vehicle, and a number-plate violation to conceal. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Sept. 17.
* Carl E. Scutt, 39, of Greylock Avenue in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on charges of possessing burglarious instruments and receiving stolen property under $250. Scutt was fined $90 and the case was continued without a finding until July 16, 2014.
* Zachary M. Lavin, 23, of Washington Avenue in Pittsfield, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on a charge of operating under the influence of liquor and found responsible on a charge of speeding. Lavin was fined $1,269, had his license suspended for 45 days and must remain alcohol free.
* Alyssa A. Wylde, 22, of River Road in Clarksburg, was arraigned on single charges of larceny over $250 by single scheme and improper use of a credit card over $250, and 16 counts of improper use of a credit card under $250. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Sept. 17.
* Eric Whitney, 28, of Myrtle Street in Adams, was arraigned on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and a marked-lanes violation. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Sept. 6.
A warrant was issued for the following person:
* Christopher M. Hurlbut, 30, of Phelps Avenue in North Adams, for failure to appear for a probation violation hearing.
-- Edward Damon