NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Friday:
* Matthew R. Rodriguez, 18, of Chase Avenue in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on charges of larceny of a credit card and improper use of a credit card under $250. Rodriguez was sentenced to 90 days in a house of correction.
* Anthony M. Maselli, 23, of Lincoln Road in Stamford, Vt., was arraigned on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, license not in possession and a lights violation. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Oct. 24.
* David W. Cantoni, 57, of Ryan Street in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and a marked-lanes violation, and found responsible on charges of possession of an open container of alcohol inside a motor vehicle, a number-plate violation and failure to notify the Registry of Motor Vehicles of an address change. Cantoni was sentenced to two-and-a-half years in a house of correction, was fined $925 and received probation until Oct. 18, 2015.
* Joshua T. Cooper, 26, of Houghton Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended
A warrant was issued for the following person:
* Sarah I. Bunn, 27, of Houghton Street in North Adams, on charges of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and speeding.
-- Phil Demers