NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Wednesday:
* Brian Foley, 31, of Arnold Street in Williamstown, pleaded guilty on charges of operating a motor vehicle with license revoked as a habitual traffic offender and possession/use of a false/stolen registry of motor vehicles document. Foley was sentenced to seven months in a house of correction.
* Jeneen J. Bohn, 43, of Franklin Street in Lee, was found responsible on charges of an equipment violation and speeding. Bohn was fined $100.
* Katelynn M. Martin, 18, of River Street in North Adams, was arraigned on two counts of assault and battery and one count of witness intimidation. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for April 4.
* Kurt Garivaltis, 45, of East Road in Adams, was arraigned on a charge of possession of a Class B drug. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for March 19.
A warrant was issued for the following person:
* Nancy Killackey, 54, of Columbia Street in Adams, on charges of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and unregistered operation of a motor vehicle.
-- Phil Demers