NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Wednesday:
* Michael J. Bessette, 51, of Dalton Division Road in Pittsfield, admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of operating under the influence of liquor (OUI). Bessette received a 45-day loss of license, was fined $600, and the case was continued without a finding until Aug. 13, 2014.
* Zachary V. McNeal, 27, of Daniels Road in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of malicious destruction of property over $250. McNeal was placed on probation until Aug. 13, 2014.
* Andrew D. Allard, 26, of Albert Street in Adams, was arraigned on charges of a number plate violation to conceal identification, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating an unregistered motor vehicle and speeding. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Sept. 18.
* Corey M. Mahar, 24, of High Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of breaking and entering for a misdemeanor and larceny from a building. A pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Oct. 2.
* Brad T. Little, 32, of State Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
Warrants were issued for the following people:
* Neil J. Decarolis, 28, of Harrison Avenue in North Adams, for failing to appear after being summoned.
* Joseph G. Borden III, 31, of Summit Street in Adams, for failing to appear after being summoned.
-- Edward Damon