The Leaf hunt committee has announced the second set of clues in the annual leaf hunt for the remaining leaves.
The committee has also stated that the event will conclude on Oct. 13, and all leaves must be turned in by then.
Leaves will not be accepted after Oct. 13.
Individuals who have found leaves and have not turned them in must do so by Oct. 13 or forfeit the prize.
Participants finding leaves must print their names on the leaf and return it to the Office of Tourism at 6 West Main Street to claim the prize.
The Tourism office is closed from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
One prize per household please.
The solutions to the clues and the names of the winners will be announced at the conclusion of the event.
Second set of clues are:
5. Tin Foil - 2nd clue mower or blower tune up
7. Not a duck's bill - 2nd clue Presidential notes
9. No rye or injera here - 2nd clue Industrial parts on the corner
11. Why Kate can go out - 2nd clue Bill's rooms
14. The village children - 2nd clue learning and fun
In the phantom leaf hunt for homebound residents the second clues are:
1. Over 50 years of family fare, retirement came and breakfast isn't the same - 2nd clue This family made delicious donuts here for years.
2. Orion's old stomping ground ,today the "doors" are still open. - 2nd clue Once a booming factory now is the place for the head of the city
3. Blackbeard enjoyed its selection, sadly Jack Sparrow never had the pleasure. - 2nd clue Once a favorite place to shop and was properly named for what pirates buried.
Participants in the phantom leaf hunt must mail a postcard with the number and answer to the clue along with their name address and phone number to the Office of Tourism at 6 West Main Street, North Adams, 01247. Only postcards will be accepted . In the event of a tie the earliest postmark will determine the winner.