NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Tuesday:
* Kenneth Rock, 58, of Furnace Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of larceny over $250 and receiving stolen property over $250.
* Bruce Trudeau, 36, of Rand Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of breaking and entering in the nighttime for a felony and larceny over $250.
* Joshua Miller, 35, of Eagle Street in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts on two charges of larceny under $250. The case was continued without a finding until April 7, 2014. Miller was ordered to pay $250 in fines.
* Jesse Haddock, 34, of Huse Lane in Pownal, Vt., will have a violation of an abuse-prevention order charge dismissed upon payment of $350 in fines.
* Emily Mountz, 24, of Second Street in Pittsfield, will have charges of an uninsured motor vehicle and operation of a motor vehicle with license suspended dismissed upon payment of a $25 fine.
* Diana Goldmann, 25, of West Main Street in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of operating under the influence of liquor. The case was continued without a finding until Oct. 7, 2014. Goldmann will lose her license for 45 days, must participate in a driver alcohol education program, and pay $850 in fines.
* Melissa Bradley, 43, of Mohawk Forest Boulevard in North Adams, was arraigned on a charge of shoplifting over $100 by concealing merchandise.
* Siobhan Morse, 28, of Clifford Lane in Adams, was arraigned on a charge of uttering a false prescription.
* Steven Burdick, 23, of Brown Street in Adams, was arraigned on a charge of operation of a motor vehicle with a suspended license, subsequent offense.
* Jennifer Loynes, 24, of Veazie Street in North Adams, was arraigned on a disturbing the peace charge.
A warrant was issued for the following person:
* Paul Baltzer, 41, of Green Road in Pownal, Vt., for failing to appear after being summoned on charges of a miscellaneous motor vehicle equipment violation, unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, and failure to wear a seat belt.
-- Adam Shanks