NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Wednesday:
* Brenda Lemire, 46, of Angeli Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of operating under the influence (OUI) of drugs, motor vehicle lights violation, license not in possession, child endangerment while OUI, and child under 8 years old and under 58 inches without a car seat.
* William Morris, 48, of Hall Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of assault and battery and malicious destruction of property over $250.
* Brad Lemaire, 26, of Davis Road in North Adams, was arraigned on an assault and battery charge.
* Jesse Goman, 24, of Massachusetts Avenue in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of no inspection sticker and operation of a motor vehicle with license suspended, subsequent offense.
* Alisha Haywood, 23, of Brown Street in Adams, will have an operation of a motor vehicle with a suspended license charge dismissed upon payment of a $50 fine. Haywood was found not responsible on a charge of speeding in violation of a special regulation.
* Darren Jefferson, 29, of Dalton Division Road in Pittsfield, will have charges of an uninsured motor vehicle, operation of a motor vehicle with a suspended registration, and operation of a motor vehicle with a suspended license dismissed upon payment of $150 in fines.
* James Morandi, 54, of Hall Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of OUI, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, failure to drive in the right lane, failure to stop/yield, state highway traffic violation, and two counts of Class B drug possession.
-- Adam Shanks