The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court Friday:
* Maria Clifford, 36, of New Street in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on a charge of Class A Drug Possession. Clifford was ordered to pay a $50 fine, remain drug and alcohol free, and placed on probation until April 9, 2014.
* Jessica Charron, 30, of Lyman Street in North Adams, had a disturbing the peace charge decriminalized. Charron was found responsible and ordered to pay $100.
* Kareen Beckett, 36, of State Road in North Adams, was arraigned on assault and battery and resisting arrest charges. Beckett will be held without bail in the Berkshire County Jail and House of Correction until her next hearing on Nov. 6.
* Steven Lafayette, 42, of Chase Avenue in North Adams, was arraigned on an assault and battery charge.
* Jonathan Labonte, 22, of Daniels Road in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on charges of operating under the influence (OUI) of drugs and negligent operation of a motor vehicle. Labonte was ordered to pay $550 in fees, participate in a driver alcohol education program, and will lose his license for 45 days. He was also found responsible on a marked-lanes violation charge.
* Ashley Icardi, 28, of Third Street in Hoosick Falls, N.Y., was arraigned on a shoplifting by asportation charge.
* Cathrynn Courville, 50, of Spring Street in North Adams, was arraigned on charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and disturbing the peace.
Warrants were issued for:
* Michael Brazee, 23, of Groves Street in Adams, for failing to appear at a probation violation hearing.
* Karissa Jandran, 23, of Angeli Street in North Adams, for failing to appear for a pretrial hearing on charges of breaking and entering in the daytime for a felony, larceny over $250, malicious destruction of property under $250, and receiving stolen property over $250.
-- Adam Shanks