NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court on Tuesday:
* Keith Zavattaro, 50, of Pines Lodge Park in Williamstown, was arraigned on charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and assault with a dangerous weapon.
* Michael Cote, 27, of Lime Street in Adams, had a charges of OUI of liquor continued without a finding until Oct. 14, 2014 and was ordered to pay $600 in fines. Cote will lose his license for 45 days and was ordered to complete a driver alcohol education program.
Cote admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on Class D drug possession to distribute and negligent operation of a motor vehicle charges, and found responsible on charges of a motor vehicle lights violation and failure to stop. He was ordered to pay an additional $235 in fines.
* Jeffrey Boucher, 44, of Church Street in North Adams, was arraigned on an assault and battery charge.
* Timothy Biagini, 24, of East Street in Adams, admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of uttering a counterfeit note that was continued without a finding until April 12, 2014. Charges will be dismissed upon payment of a $90 fine and a $50 monthly probation fee.
* Kenneth Larabee, 57, of West Road in Clarksburg, admitted to sufficient facts on an OUI charge that was continued without a finding until Oct. 14, 2014. Larabee was ordered to pay $600 in fines, will lose his license for 45 days, and must complete a driver alcohol education program.
* Bryce Mcgrath, 19, of Grove Street in Adams, admitted to sufficient facts on four charges of assault with a dangerous weapon that were continued without a finding until Oct. 14, 2014. Mcgrath was ordered to pay a $90 fine. A charge of defacing a firearm serial number was dismissed upon the request of the commonwealth.
* Gerald Darling, 47, of Spring Street in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on a disturbing the peace charge. Darling was ordered to pay a $100 fine.
Warrants were issued for the following people:
* Lakarra Williams, 23, of Brayton Hill Terrace in North Adams, for failing to pay court-ordered monies.
* Bryan Leasot, 25, of Lewis Street in Worcester, for failing to appear after recognizing on charges of operating under the influence (OUI) of drugs, second offense, operation of a motor vehicle with a suspended license, operation of a motor vehicle with a suspended registration, speeding, marked-lanes violation, and uninsured motor vehicle.
* Toby Walton, 33, of Florence Street in Dalton, for failing to appear for a probation violation hearing.
-- Adam Shanks