NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court Thursday:
* Michael Fair Jr., 27, of Houghton Street in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty of larceny under $250. Fair was ordered to pay $100 in fees. A charge of assault and battery was dismissed.
* Jonathan MacRonald, 18, of Notch Road in Cheshire, was arraigned on charges of intimidating a witness, number-plate violation to conceal identification, uninsured motor vehicle, and unregistered motor vehicle.
* Elizabeth Wanzo, 33, of Brown Street in Adams, was arraigned on charges of failure to stop, operation of a motor vehicle with a suspended license, and license not in possession.
* James Shea, 28, of Cross Road in Clarksburg, was arraigned on disorderly conduction and assault and battery charges.
* Ashley Peterson, 22, of North Adams, had a use of motor vehicle without authority charge dismissed upon the request of the commonwealth.
* Joshua Gonzalez, 28, of Hall Street in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts on a charge of assault and battery. The case was continued without a finding until April 15, 2014. Gonzalez was ordered to pay a $50 fine and undergo anger management.
* Keith Levesque, of Pine Street in Adams, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on charges of OUI, third offense; failure to stop for police; and negligent operation of a motor vehicle. Levesque was placed on probation until Oct. 14, 2015, ordered to pay $1,700 in fines, and must complete a 2-week resident alcohol treatment program. Levesque was determined not responsible on an improper operation of a motor vehicle charge and responsible on a marked-lanes violation charge.
* James Healy, 52, of School Street in Hanover, was found not responsible for an unregistered motor vehicle charge. An operation of a motor vehicle with a suspended license charge was dismissed upon payment of a $50 fine.
A warrants was issued for the following person:
* Richard Wiseman, 67, of Murray Hill Road in Manchester Center, Vt., for failing to appear at a jury trial on charges of operating under the influence (OUI), third offense; a marked lanes violation; negligent operation of a motor vehicle; open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle; and failure to stop.
-- Adam Shanks