NORTH ADAMS -- The following cases were heard in Northern Berkshire District Court Tuesday:
* Anthony Aywlin, 22, of Walker Street in North Adams, admitted to sufficient facts and was found responsible on charges of a marked-lanes violation and a number-plate violation. He was ordered to pay a $35 fine. A charge of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle will be dismissed upon payment of a $50 fine.
* Scott Senecal, 36, of Henderson Road in Clarksburg, admitted to sufficient facts and was found guilty on charges of negligent operation of a recreational vehicle and operating under the influence of liquor. Senecal was given $912.50 in fines, a 90-day loss of license and placed on probation until Oct. 21, 2014. Senecal was found responsible on a charge of a public way violation with a recreational vehicle that was decriminalized.
* Thomas Heller, 49, of Prospect Street in North Adams, was arraigned on an assault and battery charge.
* Terry Crawford, 24, of Furnace Street in North Adams, was ordered to pay $191.25 in restitution on a charge of larceny by check under $250.
* Kyle Storie, 21, of Maplegrove Drive in Pittsfield, was arraigned on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, a marked-lanes violation, and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
A warrant was issued for the following person:
* Jonathan Moynahan, 21, of Farm Road in Copake, N.Y., for failing to appear after summoned on a charge of procuring liquor for a person under 21.