Minnesota state Rep. Pat Garofalo issued an apology Monday morning after a comment on Twitter the night before prompted a flurry of angry responses, some contending his tweet about the NBA and criminals was racist....
- How surprising are the Obamacare studies?
- Why the Senate is staying up all night tonight
- Michelle Obama likely to avoid controversy on upcoming China trip
- You might be surprised at who polls show is the least popular senator
- Surveys hint uninsured are not signing up under Obamacare
- Dalai Lama offers historic prayer in U.S. Senate
- 11 Democrats who helped stop a military sexual assault bill